Monday, September 1, 2008

A Much Better Weekend





We have had a much better weekend compared to last weekend. On Saturday I went dress shopping with Sara for bridesmaids' dresses. We were very productive and got a lot done! It was very interesting finding a dress almost 14 weeks pregnant :) However, we find one and it is beautiful! Later that night her and John Murray came over for dinner. Cooper always loves it when they come over. He got to make cookies that night and he loved putting on the sprinkles! On Sunday our friends Margaret, Kevin, and thier boy Drew came over. We went swimming and girlled out. Cooper and Drew are so funny together. Cooper absolutely wore himself out and went to sleep in my arms that night. That never happens anymore! On Monday we went to eat for our Uncle Jay's birthday and later had cupcakes and ice-cream. Cooper once again went crazy with the sprinkles. Then we went over to Coop's VeVe's & Pop's house for dinner. Now we are all exhausted and I'm wondering how I'm going to make it through this busy week at work. I just need about 3 hours during the day for a nap and I'd be much better! Travis on the other hand has tomorrow off!


Quick baby update... nothing much besides my belly is continuing to grow. I'm sure all of the eating I've done this weekend doesn't help much :) I will be 14 weeks in 2 days. I go back to the doctor on the 24th and hopefully soon after I'll find out what we're having. Travis is still rooting for a boy and I'm all for a girl. Either way I will be good! I also swear that I can feel the baby move at times. Travis says I'm crazy but I think I'm right!


Oh... I also have to tell everyone that Cooper actually wanted to use the bathroom on the potty today. He was so excited and actually used it!!! What he really wanted was his Thomas undies. So I put them on him and we went on a golf cart ride for his treat. He stayed dry through the ride and all the way through his nap. When he woke up I put him back on the potty and he wasn't interested so I put back on a diaper. He was not very happy with this! So hopefully soon we'll be diaper free. I'm hoping by Christmas... what a great present that would be!

1 comment:

  1. YAY Cooper! That is huge news! Good luck with that! "Peyton's Potty Treats" worked for us! (M&M's every time she went on the potty!)

    ReplyDelete