Wednesday, October 22, 2008

21 Weeks

Today I am 21 weeks and getting bigger by the day! I had a doctor's appointment today and all was good. The results from my blood work came back and everything was normal. That is such a relief because I always worry about that. The baby's heartbeat was right at 150 and I don't go back until November 19th. So, we have pretty much decided to name the baby Gunner. I am pulling for Gunner Michael (after my dad) and Travis likes Gunner Cole. I like that too, but this may be my last chance to get one of my family names into the name of my child!




Here are two pictures of my boys from today. Aren't they handsome?!?! I can't wait until Gunner is plowing over the two of them!



This past weekend was our niece Cameron's birthday party. Cooper had such a great time his first time bowling, although it was a little hectic for me keeping up with him! Cameron's birthday is tomorrow... the big 8! Happy Birthday Cameron! We all love you very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment