Yesterday Cooper had such a busy and fun-filled Halloween. He started off with his party at Ms. Diaz's house. Let me add here that I was the worst mom ever and somehow missed that Cooper was supposed to come in costume on Friday. He was the only one sporting his jeans and Halloween t-shirt! I felt completely awful. I truly don't know how I missed that one!!! However, his actions later that night made me feel better about my forgetfulness! Anyways, the best part is that Ms. Diaz (Cooper's babysitter) called me at work on Friday and told me that Cooper went pee pee and poo poo on the potty! He was so excited when he told me on the phone! That is huge!!! I am hoping that by Christmas we will have him potty trained. If nothing else before Gunner gets here :) So... after I go to pick up Cooper that afternoon he falls asleep on our way home. He hasn't done that in FOREVER so I knew Cooper partied it up at the babysitters :) He slept from about 4:30 and we finally woke up him around 6:15. We got his Buzz Lightyear costume out and ready to put on. He threw a royal fit and was steady telling us no as we suited him up anyways. Afterwards he kept telling us "Buzz off". He was beginning to feel better once the kids started coming to house trick-or-treating. As soon as he went outside he felt much better and was ready for the night! His cousing Brooke and her friends Shelby and Sarah passed out candy at our house while we went trick-or-treating. His other cousin Cameron was Jessie from Toy Story. Coop's friend Drew was going to be Woody but unfortunately he had been sick the whole week before and he couldn't go trick-or-treating. Cooper had a great time riding to the houses on the golf cart. He got spoiled by the couple of houses that we made it to. Not only did he get candy from his VeVe & Pops but 3 trains, too. Needless to say he's been playing with those and not eating any candy :) Travis was in hard core trick-or-treat mode. I told him to calm down... maybe in a year or two Cooper will be right there with him :) On the way home Travis was already thinking of costumes for him, Cooper and Gunner for next year :) By the end of the night Cooper didn't want to even take his costume off! He spent the night at his Mam-Maw & Pap-Paw's house so I got to sleep in a little later this morning, which was nice. Hope everyone had a great Halloween!!!
cooper is just the cutest!!!
ReplyDelete