Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Gunner's St. Patty's Day





























Well Gunner's first St. Patty's Day was very uneventful. We celebrated with a couple of bottles and a nap in the morning :) Here are some pics of my boys in their green. I couldn't be much luckier... 2 beautiful baby boys! They are both so precious and I enjoy watching them grow each day. I love watching Cooper interact with his baby brother. He loves him so much and is such a good big brother! Gunner and I are off to the hospital today to redo his hearing test. I decided to take him back to the hospital rather than our doctor's office. I think I'll feel a little bit better taking him to the hospital. They are great there. Please say a prayer that my baby passes! I'll update with some news afterwards.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Brittney, Gunner is precious precious! I am sorry I have been a little behind on the commenting. Your family is so adorable...congrats! We will say a prayer that everything goes well with little Gunner's hearing test. Keep the pictures coming! Thinking of you all!

    ReplyDelete