

Thanks to Travis we finally have pictures of our little baby! I know it is hard to tell but you can see the baby's head on the left, the body, and little tiny arms and legs. As I was just putting them on my computer Cooper was calling it "Cooper's baby!" I'm sure I'm more excited to see these pictures than everyone else, but I just love looking at them. It is hard to believe that at 9 weeks the baby is already like that! A complete miracle.
The baby looks beautiful - John Murray and I cannot believe how well you can see *her* little arms and legs - how cute! We are so excited for y'all and thrilled that you are going to be a part of our special day! Can't wait til Friday!
ReplyDeleteI am just so excited for y'all! And yes, it is just a miracle!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing your little baby pics! Cant wait to find out what it is! Congratulations to both of you!
ReplyDeleteBrittney, sorry that last one was me, Brooke and I started a blog too but it was a year ago and I haven't updated it since. Maybe you will inspire me to get back on the ball with it!
ReplyDelete