Monday, July 28, 2008

First Ultrasound

We went to the doctor for my first ultrasound today. We were shocked to be able to already make a baby out on the screen. We saw the head, body, arms, and legs. The heart was beating away at 160 beats a minute. The baby was moving its body and arms. It was too cute! We were so happy to see our new little baby today. I think it looks just like a little girl but Travis is convinced its a boy :) Regardless, we are just so happy that everything is going well. We have some pictures but my scanner is not cooperating right now. We just got home from dinner at our friends' house and we are exhausted. I will get them up tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm so glad you got your first look at your new baby! I love seeing them moving around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it is a girl! Peyton's heartbeat was 169 at first! I am so happy for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete