Sunday, July 27, 2008

Coop's Boo Boo




We have had such a fun and busy weekend. Cooper went to Splash in the Boro with his friend Jack on Friday, went to dinner with our friends John Murray and Sara Friday night, went to a cookout on Saturday, and went swimming on Sunday. John Murray and Sara asked us to be in their wedding (June 6th) and Cooper, too! We better start practicing now :) Friday night Cooper was playing on the bed and fell off. Might I add that he was under his dad's supervision :) He has a horrible bruise on his face. I tried to get a picture of it while he was eating some chocolate pie but I don't know if you can see it very well. However, it hasn't slowed him down one bit. He will point to it and say "Fell Off Bed." He is completely exhausted and is snoozing away. Another busy day tomorrow... we'll post after our doctor's appointment. Hope everyone had a great weekend, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment