It's official! We had our first doctor's appointment today and we are having Baby #2! I know those nurses hated to see me walk through those doors. I think I am their worst blood taking patient ever. I got really sick when they took my what felt like a gallon of blood today. However, I survived and I am 8 weeks pregnant and happier than ever. Reality has not really sat in yet, but we are so thrilled at our news. Cooper helped share the news to our families today with his shirt. He loves kids so I am hoping he will love his brother or sister, too! I go for my first ultrasound on Monday so I'll have some baby pictures then. I've been feeling sick on and off (mostly on) for about 3 weeks now. I start back at work tomorrow so hopefully I won't be so bad! I will post more on Monday after my appointment! :)
I am so excited for you three! How fun!!!! :) Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Britt. I love you!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS BRITTANY!
ReplyDelete(P.S. I THINK ITS A GIRL)
I am so excited for y'all! What an amazing blessing!!! Congratulations! Wish I could have seen you at Splash! Let me know next time you plan to come! Love you and miss you!!!
ReplyDelete