Monday, August 25, 2008

What a Weekend!









We had a very busy, fun, and awful weekend all in one! To back up just a little bit, on Thursday Cooper woke at 4 in the morning throwing up. So I stayed home with him since I had to miss a couple hours for a doctor's appointment anyways. Cooper had such a rough day but was fine was his Pops watched him while I went to my doctor. Everything was fine and I heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time. That is the best sound ever! It was 159 beats a minute. I think that has girl written all over it :) Then I came home to Cooper getting sick again. He had such a bad day but was feeling better by that night. On Saturday he went to his friend Jack Deen's 2nd birthday party. He had such a good time playing but spent most of the time on the train table they had there. He is obsessed with his trains nowadays. Jack seemed to have a great time, too and did a great job of blowing out his candles on the first try! On the way home, Travis has had new car fever so we made the mistake of going to a dealership. Needless to say there is now a new truck in our driveway. Cooper at a car dealership for over 3 hours is not a pretty picture. Travis had to get a new car before the baby came so he got a Toyota Tundra with plenty of room for 2 carseats. He definitely needed and deserved a new one seeing he has had his since he was a junior in high school! So Brooke, Travis is not allowed to come to Jack's birthdays anymore :) Then Sunday morning I woke up with a pounding headache and began throwing up soon after. That pretty much lasted all day and I couldn't keep anything down. I ate about 10 bites of soup before going to bed and a little Gatorade. I woke up today feeling much better but still a little weak. I've been trying to make up for my lack of eating for the baby, even though I don't have much of an appetite still. So, as you can see we had a very busy and crazy weekend! Otherwise I have been feeling good and am almost done with my first trimester!!! The time has passed quickly. I'll be sure to post some pictures soon!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a crazy weekend! I'm glad you have everyone back to feeling well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a crazy weekend! Cooper is TOO cute! Love the new truck!

    ReplyDelete