Tuesday, September 9, 2008

15 Weeks



Tomorrow I will be 15 weeks pregnant and I feel huge! I have attached some pictures. I know they are awful but its been a long day!!! My stomach is definitely out there and I feel like it grows as the day goes on :) I am feeling good besides having a permanent headache (which I did not have with Cooper) and I still am tired. I think being pregnant and already having a kid keeps me tired! There is never any time for sleep I feel like. I hope to play catch up this weekend though. I am turning my paper into GSU tomorrow, which is a huge burden off of my back. After I defend this section, I will be done with step 2 of 4 for my dissertation. I am so ready to be done. Everything is just so drawn out. My plan is to be completely done before the baby comes. It may be tough but I think I can do it! We shall see!


I stayed home from work with Cooper today. He had a very high temp that just keeps coming and going. He doesn't seem to have anything wrong other than that. He is asleep right now so hopefully we will have a better night than we did last night! We were up at 2:00 with him ready to play after having his medicine! I have to brag on him... tonight he was coloring and clearly just happened to scribble a "M" on his paper. He said "Mom look, I draw M!" I was shocked! His babysitter has obviously been working on his letters :) My niece was reading him a book this weekend and out of THOMAS, he got every letter right except the "A". Normally I feel that other kids pass right on by Coop in the speaking category. Most of his friends his age can sing the ABCs and Cooper has no desire! So this made me feel better :)

4 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful!! I am just so happy for y'all! Good luck on parts 3 & 4!!! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking so cute!!! I can't believe you are working, in school, taking care of a child, and having a baby! MAN, that is a lot of work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look AMAZING! No more talk of being huge...you are tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brittney, I just found your blog when I was looking at Derrick and Katies. #2 wow thats crazy you and the family look great. We just had #1. Anyways just wanted to say hi to ya'll.

    ReplyDelete