Monday, September 22, 2008

Atlanta Weekend



Ok, I always say I'm tired but I am really tired now. We went to Atlanta this weekend and staying with my mom, sister, and nieces, I really got no sleep. My sister and I got asked to judge a pageant and since I am doing my dissertation on pageants, it was the perfect opportunity for me. We had a good time but it was a very busy weekend.


Other than that, everything has been same old. I go to the doctor on Wednesday so I'll be sure to post an update after that. They warned me that they will be taking 2 tubes of blood so I need to be preparing myself mentally!!! The good thing is that I'll be making my appointment to find out what we're having!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh those pageant days! Did anyone answer a question by saying they would buy a boat? Ha! You look great....I can't believe how big the girls are!

    ReplyDelete