I am about to run over to Travis' parents for dinner but just wanted to share my pictures of my little boy from yesterday. He was not as fond of the camera as Cooper was at this point but he just kept kicking his feet and opening and closing his mouth. Hopefully that wasn't a practice run of a temper tantrum! Even though yesterday I was so set on having a little girl, I am SO thrilled that we are having another little boy. It has really set in today and so much time was spent today looking through names! I still like Carson and now I like Gunner and Zander, too. Haylee, I love all of the names you sent. Travis and I are going to have a heart to heart soon. My poor baby needs a name! :)
I like the name Wynn and Whit, too!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet!!! I love the pics. My favorite are the little feet! Too sweet! Sorry I can't help you with names. We were so lost trying to come up with a boy name before we knew Ellie was a girl. I like all the ones you have come up with so far!
ReplyDelete