Saturday, November 29, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Break





































Now that tomorrow is a normal work night for us, I thought I'd attempt to get back in the swing of real life :( I have enjoyed our week off of work. We really haven't done too much but Travis did manage to get tile layed in the living room (carpet free and ready for Gunner to lay and crawl around on) and it looks a hundred times better. Cooper and I put the Christmas tree up. He wasn't much help but it was fun watching him try to figure out how to put the ornaments on. We found a Thomas the Train ornament and he always just goes and stares at it.



Thanksgiving was great. We just went next door (so nice) to Mom & Dad's. Gunner ate plenty and I'm sure I packed on a few lbs for my next doctor visit. Cooper wasn't keen on eating the good food so he had a wonderful Thanksgiving meal consisting of pizza rolls.



My mom, sister, niece and I woke up at 3:30 the next morning to hit the malls. We were pretty productive with some early Christmas shopping. Cooper has already spotted me wrapping some presents and is ready to open them. He had a fun day today... his VeVe and Pops took him to the playground today. He had such a good time going down the slide, swinging, and trying out the monkey bars for his first time. Travis and I just got home from the movies. We went to see Role Models and it was pretty funny. It was nice to have our yearly (or so it seems nowadays) trip to the movies. Tomorrow Cooper has a birthday party to go to and then its early to bed for us. We hope everyone had a very happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. happy thanksgiving girl! cooper is too cute! hey, you live next door to your parents?????? how cool is that?!?! how far along are you in this pregnancy with little gunner??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you all had a great Thanksgiving! Cooper is adorable!

    ReplyDelete