Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Contractions, Lovely Contractions

I have been having contractions off and on all day today. My boss finally made me leave this afternoon so I am now laying in the bed. While the house is quiet I am about to attempt to catch a quick nap incase they get worse tonight and I can't sleep. It has the potential to be long night! My birthday is on Friday so I thought Gunner was trying to wait until then, but now I am not so sure what his plan is :) I have a doctor's appt tomorrow at 11:15 so if nothing tonight, I will give an update after that! Please keep us in your prayers! I am such a little chicken now that I half way know what to expect (although this one is already MUCH different than Coop's labor & delivery), but I am thrilled that I get to meet my new little man soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything!! I can't wait to hear the good news! You did a fantastic job on Gunner and Cooper's room.....they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i am thrilled too! i'll be praying- don't keep us hanging though! full details...ASAP! :) love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete