Well, still no Gunner. I went to the doctor last Thursday and he said that nothing had changed from the week before. I was hoping he would say lets head to the hospital but little Gunner must be content getting fat and happy in there! In the meantime, I have had a few more contractions and the pressure is really coming. I really think it will be any time now. TMI probably... but my mucous plug in gone and that sent Travis into panic mode. A couple minutes later he was downstairs packing movies for the hospital bag. I've posted a couple of pics of Gunner's nursery. For those of you who saw Cooper's, you are probably thinking it looks very similar. That is because nothing has really changed!!! I know me and in less than 2 years I will be ready to redo it so I left it the same :) I've also posted a picture of my belly from Feb. 12th. I haven't taken one since then, but all it has done is gotten even bigger!!! I will keep you all posted of any new Gunner news!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE Gunner's nursery! girl, you look like you are ready to bust! i will be praying for you a safe, healthy and speedy delivery! can't wait to see him!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE LOVE the nursery!! SOOOOO CUTE!! Your belly is precious too. ;)
ReplyDelete