Thursday, February 12, 2009

Any Second...

I had my 37 week doctor appt today and good news! I am 1-2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Last time I was pregnant with Cooper he told me that I could go that way for weeks. This time he said it could be any second now! :) That was surely music to my ears. Mom went with me and we then went to lunch and for pedicures. It was a good day! I am wondering if Gunner will be a Friday the 13th baby!?!?!? Or maybe my little Valentine! I will post pictures of the nursery soon!

4 comments:

  1. Yea!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo excited to hear the news that Gunner has arrived!! I have been thinking about you a lot lately!! Cooper's room is adorable. Can't wait to see Gunner's nursery! Not long until your birthday!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cannot wait to see little gunner- he will probably be JUST AS handsome as his too cute brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'm sooooooo excited!!!! I can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete