Monday, February 9, 2009

Almost 37 Weeks Update







Ok, I didn't update after my appt last week so here goes... nothing long at all. The doctor just listened to Gunner's heartbeat, measured my belly (oh so skinny!) and felt on my belly to reassure me that he is head down. I was so excited at that news but just hopes that he stays that way! He also said that if he had to say right now, he would say that he weighs 6 1/2 - 7 pounds. I need him to come soon!!! For some reason I am really thinking he is coming this week. I will be 37 weeks on Wednesday so I am hoping for anytime after that. I swear I have been having some contractions and feel pressure down there. I may be making myself think that but I am determined :) I go back to the doctor on Thursday and he will be checking to see if any progress has been made. It is so crazy that this time is already here! I am scared but so excited to meet my new little boy!!! I will update again after Thursday. Oh, almost forgot... here are a couple of pics from my work baby shower. I work with the greatest group of people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment