Sunday, February 1, 2009

Getting Ready!





















The last couple of weeks have been slapped full of working late, cleaning, and fun. All of our appliances finally made it and after much of a headache, they are all installed. It involed Travis retiling part of the counter top and many other messes! Yesterday some of my greatest friends threw a shower for Gunner. It was great spending time with friends and family and Gunner got some great gifts... they always seem to make it real that a new baby will be here shortly! I have also moved Cooper completely into his big boy room (pics above) and Gunner's nursery is almost done. I have been washing his clothes all day today and getting them put away. I have also started packing our hospital bag. It is getting there... I just don't remember what needs to go in there :) All I know is Coop's present is wrapped and ready for him to have at the hospital. While everyone is going gaga over Gunner I had to make sure my baby would have something exciting for him to to do :) Tomorrow the great people I work with are having a shower for me... another fun and exciting day! I'll have to update again after then! I go back to the doctor on Thursday. I will be 36 weeks this Wednesday... wow! The doctor says he will not check me to see if any progress has been made until the following week (37 weeks). Little does he know that I am ready to have him at 37 weeks!!! :) Hope everyone enjoys the Super Bowl. I'll be watching the commercials :)

3 comments:

  1. You did such an awesome job on Cooper's room!!! You did the robot paintings right?? Its so cute. I can't wait to see pics of the nursery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cooper's room is awesome! you are SO talented! i bet he loves it!!! i cannot believe you are already 36 weeks...that flew by! yay, cannot wait for gunner to be here! you look so great brittney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love Cooper's room! It is too cute! You look amazing....I can't believe you are almost a mommy of 2!!

    ReplyDelete