This weekend has been very productive for us. We have been in heavy cleaning mode. I did my first load of laundry for Gunner and got his sheets and everything set up in his crib. Travis walked in the other night and was stunned at the sight. Reality is definitely sitting in for us. We just got back from Lowe's where we just ordered new appliances for the kitchen. Travis was not happy about this but it is about time all 4 appliances match :) We also went and had our pictures done today. Cooper was AWFUL and only took a couple of pictures with me. We had to tell him my belly hurt for him to kiss Gunner. Hopefully we'll have at least one good one! Cooper also went to his friend Caroline's birthday party yesterday. He had such a good time there, which means nothing but work and stress for me :) I go to the doctor on Thursday. I will be 34 weeks on Wednesday so I am going to BEG him for one last ultrasound. I'll give an update on Thursday and hopefully soon after will have some final pictures of Gunner before he is here!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment