Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Mam-Maw & Uncle Bubba!















We just got home from a great dinner for my mom's & Bubba's birthdays. We had yummy Hostess cupcakes afterwards (mom's favorite) and Cooper loved blowing out the candle. Our little pyro kept asking to light some more candles and now we are laying in bed and had to turn on the fireplace :) My mom was convinced that she was for sure we were going to get her a Wii Fit for her birthday. After my dad revealed this information to me, we decided to wrap up a necklace of mine and a gift card we had recieved for Christmas. She opened it and of course thanked us all but you could tell she was disappointed or definitely caught off guard :) Then my dad brought in her Wii Fit for her to open and she was cracking up! It was very funny!!! But we all just wish them both the best birthday ever and another great year! We love you guys!!!
Also, for all of my early childhood friends, I have to brag that I got to go to a Dr. Jean training on Tuesday. I have included a picture of us together (Travis says way too many stripes going on) and of course I look HUGE! She was great and this time as I sat though her training I was thinking to myself that I really need to start some of these things with Cooper. Cooper and I jammed out to a Dr. Jean CD on the way home from his babysitters. He loved it! For those of you with kids, you may want to check it out. She really has some great ideas.
I am 32 weeks now and went to the doctor today. He said that everything looks great and I go back in 2 weeks for another checkup. He said we'll determine at that time if I get another ultrasound or not. I am trying my best to convince him that I need one!!!

1 comment:

  1. you look great girl!!! i cannot believe you are 32 weeks already! cannot wait to see gunner!!!

    ReplyDelete