Can you believe it... nothing! All of those contractions and I am still at 2cm. My doctor said to induce at 39 weeks you have to have a favorable cervix, and I guess mine is not very favorable at the moment. He said that if I have any contractions this weekend to call him and since he is on call, I could come up to the hospital and hopefully get things rolling. So, as of right now it looks like Gunner will not share my birthday with me. My next dr. appt is next Thursday which surely I won't make it to (although I've been thinking that for a while now). If everything is the same then, then he will induce me probably that Friday, March 6th. Wow, that seems like a LONG time away!!! So, after I lay down for a few I am about to go walk around Walmart and then probably some more once I get back home :) Gunner obviously takes after his mother and is lazy! I'll keep you posted!
Oh, I have to share this cute story... when I was hurting the other night I grabbed my stomach and Cooper looked at me and said, "You okay mommy? You got an ant bite on you?" It was too cute! He thinks that anytime someone hurts it has to be an ant bite :)
Hey girl, I love reading your blog and i'm so glad you are updating it so much near the end! I know that 7 more days sounds like an eternity but you just have to believe that he will come when he feels like he is healthy and ready to enter this world! Enjoy these last few days of not worrying so much about him...he’s safe in your belly and wants to stay close to you! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteYAY- little Gunner will be here b/f u know it!!!
ReplyDelete