Thursday, March 12, 2009

Getting Used to 2!
















Travis and I are quickly learning that things are certainly different with 2 kids! Things were going great until Cooper got sick. I am such a germ freak and didn't like him hacking all over Gunner so poor Coop has been in isolation. He has mainly been staying at my parents' house next door so Gunner does not catch whatever he has. Coop hadd xrays done to make sure it wasd not pneumonia and thankfully those came back clear. Other than keeping them separated, things have been fairly smooth! Gunner has been getting his days and nights confused but finally had a good night last night only waking up once. I can't believe he will already be 2 weeks old this weekend! I am so enjoying my time off with him. The weather has been so nice. I took him on his first walk the other day and he loved it. We are so blessed to have such a sweet baby boy... 2 of them!

1 comment: