Gunner had his first outing today... to the doctor's :( What a great first outing, huh? He did so good the whole time we were there. In the hospital he failed his hearing test in his left ear. They redid the test today and he failed it again. Of course this set me into high worry mode but the doctor said not to worry yet. For me that is impossible. We take him back in a month for them to redo the test. Hopefully he will pass it then. If not, we will go see an ear specialist. Say a prayer for our little man that he passes and everything is fine. Other than that, his appointment went great. Oh... while we were in the waiting room for the doctor there was another couple in there with a newborn. We started talking and they said they had her at Memorial (same place as Gunner). I said that they were probably there the same time we were then. The dad looked at Travis and said, "Ya, I remember you. Didn't you have some UGA pants you were wearing?" Just pretty random! Afterwards we went to pick up big brother Cooper from his babysitter's. Gunner got to meet Ms. Diaz, who will also be watching him after I go back to work. I also have to brag that our 6 day old chunky monkey slept through the night last night. I am sure it was just to get my hopes up, but he went to bed at 11:30 and woke up at 7:00 this morning. He has been snoozing all day so I am sure I'll be making up for our good night tonight :)
brittney- he is just beautiful!! i'll be praying girl- keep us posted on how he does next time! love you- so happy for y'all!
ReplyDelete