Sunday, March 29, 2009

Gunner One Month





























I cannot believe that my baby is already one month old... yesterday was the big day. We had another busy but fun weekend. On Friday I ventured off by myself to take both boys to get their pictures taken with real bunnies (about a 45 min drive). Cooper LOVED the bunnies and wanted to do nothing but hold them. Gunner wanted to do nothing but have a bottle. The pictures should be very interesting! On Saturday we were off to Statesboro for Travis and Coop to get measured for John & Sara's wedding. Travis hasn't been to Statesboro in forever and was shocked at how much it has changed. Needless to say I didn't get my Statesboro shopping in with all 3 boys along for the ride! Travis and I went to a party later on so it was nice to get away for just a couple of hours. Gunner must have missed me b/c we had some bonding at about 2 this morning. Today we went to a surprise birthday party for Travis' grandma's boyfriend :) He turned the big 90!!! I have to say that was my first 90th birthday I've been too! Cooper fell asleep on the way home and we thought he'd be out for the night... wrong!!! Here he is in bed with me, just got through eating bacon and a capri sun. Gunner is asleep and Coop doesn't quite understand how precious my sleeping time is. Needless to say Travis is snoring away... pretty soon he'll have to start splitting the nights with me when I go back to work. But I do have to say that Gunner normally has been sleeping through the night. Hopefully he'll be nice to me when I have to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment