I've been trying to enjoy my boys as my maternity leave is almost gone! I go back to work after next week so I am getting a little sad about it all. We've not been up to much... just being lazy around the house. Gunner and I ventured out to have our pictures taken yesterday. That was a 2 hour appt as Gunner was running the show and decided he was hungry, would spit up, and have a bad diaper :) Gunner is doing great. He is just a little chunk that likes to eat and sleep. He now loves his swing, too. He has been doing good sleeping through the night (11:00-6:00). But last night he went to bed a little earlier. I thought he might sleep through the night then but no luck. He woke up at 2:00 ready to eat. As for our Cooper... he has this new thing he does with hating the thought of going to bed. The video shows a little of how much he dislikes it (its a little long). Sometimes he will start as soon as we pick him up from his babysitter's. It is so sad and is hard to not just let him stay up until the wee hours of the night :) When we put him to bed he all of a sudden wants to do everything but that... eat, take a bath, go to anyone's house but his own :) He is so fun now and I am so lucky to have my sweet little boys! I am looking forward to all of my time off with them this Easter weekend and spring break next week. We'll be venturing off to Jacksonville for some shopping with my mom, sister, and my nieces. I go to the doctor tomorrow and cannot wait to be declared a normal person again :)
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
My Boys
I've been trying to enjoy my boys as my maternity leave is almost gone! I go back to work after next week so I am getting a little sad about it all. We've not been up to much... just being lazy around the house. Gunner and I ventured out to have our pictures taken yesterday. That was a 2 hour appt as Gunner was running the show and decided he was hungry, would spit up, and have a bad diaper :) Gunner is doing great. He is just a little chunk that likes to eat and sleep. He now loves his swing, too. He has been doing good sleeping through the night (11:00-6:00). But last night he went to bed a little earlier. I thought he might sleep through the night then but no luck. He woke up at 2:00 ready to eat. As for our Cooper... he has this new thing he does with hating the thought of going to bed. The video shows a little of how much he dislikes it (its a little long). Sometimes he will start as soon as we pick him up from his babysitter's. It is so sad and is hard to not just let him stay up until the wee hours of the night :) When we put him to bed he all of a sudden wants to do everything but that... eat, take a bath, go to anyone's house but his own :) He is so fun now and I am so lucky to have my sweet little boys! I am looking forward to all of my time off with them this Easter weekend and spring break next week. We'll be venturing off to Jacksonville for some shopping with my mom, sister, and my nieces. I go to the doctor tomorrow and cannot wait to be declared a normal person again :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG-That video is SO cute! Your boys are adorable Britt!
ReplyDelete