Things have been busy around our house lately... Easter, birthday parties, spring break, a shopping trip to Jacksonville, and now back to work!!! Travis and I got away for the weekend with our friends Julianne and Caughey to Hilton Head to watch our friend Aron Price play in the Heritage golf tournament. It was nice to have a full night of deep sleep not worrying if I was missing a wimper from Gunner (although I missed them both terribly). Both boys had a great Easter. Cooper loved his Sponge Bob tackle box (he thinks it's a treasure chest) and other toys. The Easter Bunny left Gunner baby food, rice cereal, and juice. He had his first rice cereal and juice last night. He didn't like the rice cereal at first and then couldn't get enough. Gunner did good this morning allowing me to make it to back to work. We did have to work in a bottle right before running out of the door but we managed! I can't believe it is already time to be a part of the real world again... I sure do miss my time at home with them! However, I know they are in the best hands during the day, which is such a relief!
No comments:
Post a Comment