Happy Birthday to my big 3 year old! I cannot believe that Cooper turned 3 on Saturday. He is certainly getting to be such a big boy. We had his birthday party at the Tree House with some of his friends. He LOVED it. When we got in the car with all of his presents, he told us that it was Christmas :) Thanks to everyone who made it great for him. He loved everything! My sister decided to get his a real fish for his bday... I will be calling her when the tank needs to be cleaned :) I warned her already!!!
Gunner is doing great. Still sleeping through the night for us and is now beginning to coo and "talk" a lot. He LOVES his swing and Baby Einstein play mat. He is snoozing away in the swing right now! I am attempting to go shopping with my mom if Travis and Cooper will ever wake up. I guess the weekend got to them :)
Happy Birthday Cooper!!! What a fun day for him. GREAT CAKE! WOW. And you look beautiful as always!!!
ReplyDelete