Right now Travis and Gunner are asleep and Cooper has escaped next door to Mam-Maw & Pap-Paw's! I am relaxing on the couch watching Idol all by myself!!! This NEVER happens. Might I add that there is a dissertation to be written, dishes to load, a house to clean, and a bag to pack for Ms. Diaz's tomorrow. Just a couple of minutes won't hurt... :)
Same old going on around here... I'm trying to finish up my dissertation (btw... my professor emailed and said so far so good and gave me a couple of things to add). Hopefully as he continues to read he will think the same thing! Travis is getting ready for his annual fishing trip with all of the lovely guys in my family. They are like kids at Christmas. I'm sure a trip to Bass Pro is in my near future. Cooper is growing so quickly! He is now all about learning his letter sounds. I think this came from those dang Thomas games he plays all the time :) Gunner is right behind him. His little personality is certainly developing. He can now say "Thank you" and it is the cutest thing ever!!! I couldn't be a luckier mom and wife!
No comments:
Post a Comment