Friday, April 9, 2010

Me & My Boys

Okay, so I just typed up a long post and it is now gone :) So... here are the pics I uploaded! Long story short, it is me and my 2 sweet boys while all the guys in my family are enjoying their yearly fishing trip! Although my spring break has been filled with not-so-fun things, I have enjoyed the break regardless. Gunner is just a little more active than he was this time last year :) which has slowed me down greatly. However, watching him and his busyness always makes me laugh. He never just stops! Cooper on the other hand has been enjoying his extra large train track in his room that his Mam-Maw and I made. It took forever to hook all of those tracks together but he is in Thomas the Train heaven! I'm about to take advantage of this quiet time to pull up my dissertation. Feeling a little sleepy so not sure how productive I'll be tonight...

Daddy putting Cooper and his gator to work in the yard.

Always happy (or just when he gets his way!)

Jesus is the King!!! Cooper loved his crown he made at Easter service at SCC!


Isn't he growing soooo quickly?!?!?!

Wants to do everything Coop does





No comments:

Post a Comment