Fall is here and so are the colds. Cooper started coming down with his cold this weekend right after his friend Lily's birthday party. (The picture is of Coop & Drew at the party.) Travis stayed home with him on Monday and I stayed home with him on Tuesday. He seems to be doing better but he is still so congested. Poor thing, if he could only blow his nose he would be doing much better!! So the Mobley household has been pretty slow here lately... waking up about 2 am each morning makes for a great day at work the next
morning! Now he has successfully passed his cold on to me. I am stubborn and will not take any medicine while pregnant unless I absolutely have to. So I have been downing a bunch of orange juice hoping that helps :) Last night Cooper found some left over hats from his birthday and thought that we should all wear them again. Funny how he didn't want to wear it on his birthday but on a random night!
Not much of an update with me. I am 18 weeks today and just exhausted. We have a huge weekend coming up but hopefully I'll find time for a nap somewhere in between. We're really on the countdown to find out what we're having... I can't wait! Also, some good news from GSU today. My professor emailed me back the corrections for my paper I recently turned in and they literally took me 15 minutes tops. I already sent it back to him so I'll be defending soon! Halfway done... GSU and almost halfway done... pregnancy :) Wow! I'll post this weekend after Travis' big birthday weekend!!! My old man will be 28! :)
cooper is just the cutest thing! i hope you feel better! i was the same way, no drugs while preg! tylenol pm works wonders though!
ReplyDelete