Monday, October 6, 2008

Travis' & Oma's Birthday Weekend





This weekend was just filled with birthdays! On Friday, Travis turned 28 and his Oma turned 80. We had cake at the house for the family and Cooper blew out all of the candles after singing Happy Birthday to "Pooper." He loved it! We also gave Travis his big gift... a 42" plasma flat screen. He was very shocked! We have yet to put it up but I am so ready! We are putting it in our bedroom over a fireplace (which we just ordered yesterday). I'll have to take a picture when the final product is done! We are trying to get a lot done in the house before the baby comes. Otherwise I know it will be forever until we do anything!

On Saturday we went to our dear friends Julianne & Caughey's son's birthday party. Bradley also turned 3 on Friday! It was a Thomas the Train party and Cooper just had a blast. He cried when Bradley blew out his candles because he thought he should do it! He is such a mess. Bradley is getting so big... it is unreal how quickly they grow up.

Then we dropped Cooper off to my parents and went to Savannah for Saturday and Sunday. We checked in at the Westin and then the whole Mobley crew went off to The Lady & Sons for dinner. Of course I ate a ton!!! Then River Street was a little too crazy for some so we went back and sat outside by the fire at the hotel. Travis had a hard time being that close to the party and not going... family time! Sunday we got up and had a wonderful breakfast on River Street. Oma can certainly hang with the best of them... you would never know she is 80!

Cooper & I are feeling better. However, he got up at 2:45 this morning and hasn't been to sleep since. I am purely exhausted, too!!! We are eating and going to sleep in just a few minutes! Not too much news with me... I am just anxiously awaiting the news we get next Monday! 6 more days!!! After last night, I am convinced I really need a girl!

1 comment:

  1. i am so excited for you to find out!!! i will be praying for y'all!

    ReplyDelete